Sunday, February 26, 2012

Learn how to create CATIA Macros Video Tutorial

Do you want to learn how to write VBA macros in CATIA V5? I've created a new step-by-step tutorial video to help teach you how to create macros in CATIA V5. Topics covered in the video include:
  • How to add a macro library
  • How to open and run macros
  • How to create an icon for your macros
  • Create a "hello" message box macro
I'd also like to take this time to introduce my brand new site, VB Scripting for CATIA V5! I've created an expanded edition of my book of the same name and included 100 additional pages of how-to tutorials. There are also several articles to help get you started learning the key concepts of writing VBA macros. I'll also be introducing an email newsletter with free CATScripting tips! So watch the video below and check out the new site.

 

The CATScript Msgbox code used in the tutorial:

Sub CATMain( )
  Dim strHello As String
  strHello="Hello"
  MsgBox strHello
End Sub

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!