Monday, June 4, 2012

CATIA V5 Macro Tutorial Update



I’ve wrote a series of how-to articles on my new site, Scripting4v5.com. These articles help beginners learn how to write VB script macros for CATIA V5. Below is a link and the title to each individual article. Also, don’t forget to sign up to my new VB Scripting for CATIA V5 newsletter where you’ll receive free CATIA macros tips in your inbox! Be sure to bookmark the articles page as well. More articles are in the works and will be added over time.

A new, updated revision of my book, VB Scripting for CATIA V5, is in the works (I have no idea when it will be complete – could be weeks or months), but until then here is a recap of the different versions (pdf and downloads) currently available. Actually, there are currently four versions/formats of VB Scripting for CATIA V5 available today, and they are as follows:

VB Scripting for CATIA V5, Kindle eBook.............................................$9.99
VB Scripting for CATIA V5, Paperback................................................$11.99
VB Scripting for CATIA V5: Expanded eBook Edition..........................$34.99
VB Scripting for CATIA V5: Expanded Edition ebook is the best value. No shipping fees and there is also a 60 day money-back guarantee - if you find the book isn't helpful you can get a full refund within sixty days and keep the ebook! Also, if you purchase this ebook, when I make additions and revisions based on YOUR feedback I will send you the latest updated copy absolutely FREE!
And speaking of feedback, I welcome any and all reviews, about my books or emails. What have you liked about them? Disliked? Is the Information what you expected? Anyone willing to submit a testimonial to be added to scripting4v5.com? If you could please response I would be very appreciative. It will only help me improve the quality of the content. Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!