Hopefully you’ve been having some success improving your CATIA efficiency and creating useful macros. Maybe you’re ready to take it up a notch. Now available is a step-by-step tutorial that you can now go through yourself. This extremely detailed, 120+ page tutorial will show you how to:
- · Sketch and model different types of gears in CATIA V5
- · Create a detailed userform with command buttons, combo boxes, etc.
- · Use subroutines and functions
- · How to break a complex project down into smaller, more manageable parts
- · Anticipate and check for user errors in your program
After going through the guide you’ll have a fully functional program that you’ll be able to show off to potential employers. Watch a video of the final program in action and download a sneak preview of the tutorial here: http://www.scripting4v5.com/gear-tutorial