Tuesday, July 19, 2011

How to simulate rolling kinematics tutorial

How do you simulate wheels rolling down a hill or track in CATIA? A reader recently asked if I could put together a tutorial for the kinematics rolling simulation that I created. This may not be extremely detailed but should give you a pretty good idea of the steps to take when trying to simulate rolling in CATIA. This was one of the preliminary tests I ran before attempting to simulate my entire roller coaster model. Download the kinematics rolling powerpoint tutorial here.







How to simulate rolling in CATIA DMU kinematics workbench tutorial.ppt download

1 comment:

  1. Hello.

    I am making design of some tools, and in some of them i need to do structural analysis! My question is if its possible to do it in a part with different Partbody's??

    n this link is the problem that i talking about. The file as catpart, other as catproduct with diferents parts, and another as catpart, but allcatpart, generated from catproduct but with partbody.For file with name "Comporta_MEALHADA2 - PartBody" i can do the analisys!!!For the other files, i cannot do it, because one is catproduct, and other is catpart with partbodys!!!!Can you help me?http://dl.dropbox.com/u/15932461/Example.rar

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!