Monday, January 11, 2010

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to the CAD Systems Help Blog!  I currently work as a CAD Engineer. I graduated from the University of Toledo with a degree in mechanical engineering. I have used a variety of different CAD systems and programs including AutoCAD 2000, Solid Works, CATIA V5 (R14 through 19), ProEngineer, Parts Solutions, Vericut, 3D Via, Delmia, Enovia, and more. I plan on sharing the information I have learned through my experiences with you.

The majority of my CAD experience is with CATIA V5 and I have knowledge of many workbenches including Part Design, Assembly Design, Wireframe and Surface Design, Aerospace Design, Generative Sheetmetal Design, 3D FT&A, Structure Design, NC Machining, Tooling Design, and Generative Shape Design. Other software I am familiar with includes Matlab, MathCAD, LabVIEW, Visual Basic, Microsoft Office (check out my Excel help blog), Macromedia Captivate, Pinnacle, Movie Maker, Smart Team and Team Center.

Please feel free to ask any questions that you may have!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!